Aluma is a fruit and vegetables export company.
The company exports peppers, courgettes, melons, grapes and tomatoes. In addition, the company exports organic cherry tomatoes, peppers and melons from the occupied Dead Sea area, as well as grapes and dates from the occupied Jordan Valley. Aluma also markets products that were packed in the Tomer and Na’aran settlements’ packing houses.
In addition, Aluma exports mangoes and organic mangoes from the occupied Syrian Golan.
Privately owned by Alon Moraba through Alon Maoraber Holdings.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 24/04/2014
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Agro Star
- Agrofresh Pro
- All Trade Recycling
- Arava Export Growers
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Clal Sun
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Kardan NV
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- The Trendlines Group
- Trendlines Agtech – Mofet
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)