A private Israeli development and construction company.
The company constructed Almog Center, a commercial center in the settlement of Ariel in the occupied West Bank.
In previous years, the company constructed a neighborhood, two schools, a public library, an auditorium and a sport hall in the settlement of Ariel. The company also constructed industrial buildings for the Shamir Salads factory in the Barkan Industrial Zone and for the Barkan Mounting Systems factory in the Ariel Industrial Zone.
The company is owned by Itzhak and Liora Amsalem through Almog C.D.A.Y Holdings.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 15/01/2017
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Brand Industries
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Ratek Industries
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit