A private Israeli manufacturer of sesame products: tahini, halva and sweets.
The company’s main production and logistics facilities are located in Ariel West IZ, a settlement industrial zone in the occupied West Bank. Ariel West IZ is located on the lands of the Palestinian village of Salfit.
The company operates a baked goods factory and a logistics center which take up 8,000 square meters in Ariel West. In 2017, the company began construction of a second factory in Ariel, at an estimated cost of 25 million NIS, to be financed using company equity capital. According to the company, the new factory would double the current factory’s production capacity.
The company also operated a factory in Barkan IZ, a nearby settlement industrial zone. In 2017, the company announced its intention to relocate the Barkan factory to Ariel West IZ.
Company products do not indicate the location of Ahdut’s production sites in the occupied Palestinian territory. Products documented in Hamburg, Germany in 2014 listed addresses within the Green Line (one in Ness Ziona and one in Tel Aviv). The phone number listed, however, is the number associated with the factory in Ariel West.
The company is an authorized supplier of the Israeli military.
The company is owned by Yaakov and Tzipora Mal’ach through their holdings in Achdut Achva Holdings.
CEO: Yaakov Mal’ach
Achdut Achva Holdings also fully owns Achdut Achva (Z.Y.M) Property (2007) and Achdut Achva Property (2004).
Company products are sold by Sainsbury’s (UK), KosherFamily.com (USA)
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 09/01/2020
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit