A private Israel-based global company specializing in livestock and agro-construction projects.
In 2012, Agrotop’s parent company, Hapach Metal Industries, carried out a project in a chicken farm in the settlement of Sal’it in the occupied West Bank. In 2011, Agrotop executed a construction project in Ariel West industrial zone, a settlement industrial zone in the occupied West Bank. In 2010, the company built chicken coops in the settlement of Moshav Keshet in the occupied Syrian Golan.
Agrotop was also involved in the construction of a cargo warehouse in the Erez checkpoint in Gaza in 2001.
The company also constructed an 8,000 m2 warehouse in the Naqab (Negev) desert for SodaStream Israel.
Agrotop is a subsidiary of Hapach Metal Industries, privately owned by the Hankin family, which holds 62% of the company’s shares. Another 19% of shares are held by Gabriel Peleg through Chicken Consultants Ltd.
CEO: Ron Ben Chaim
Partners include HP, Plasson, Tnuva, Netafim, Newquip, Big Dutchman International
The company has a presence in 50 countries.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 19/03/2018
- Abadi Bakery
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit