A holdings and investment company active in real estate, construction and infrastructure, industry and hotels.
The company’s subsidiary, Danya Cebus, has been involved in several construction projects in settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory. In 1999, the company won a tender to build 72 housing units in the settlement neighborhood Har Homa in occupied East Jerusalem. In 2004, the company won a tender to build 2,500 housing units in “Green Park” neighborhood, located in Modi’in Ilit settlement.
In 2008, the subsidiary was involved in a construction project in the settlement of Maaleh Adumim in the occupied West Bank.
In October 2010, in an official letter to Who Profits, Africa-Israel stated: “Neither the company nor any of its subsidiaries and/or other companies controlled by the company are presently involved in or has any plans for future involvement in development, construction or building of real estate in settlements in the West Bank.” However, the company soon after received a 78 million shekel contract to construct the C-Jerusalem project in the settlement neighborhood of Gilo in East Jerusalem. Danya Cebus was the project’s contractor. The C-Jerusalem project includes 121 housing units and its construction was completed in 2014.
In addition, the company is involved in building the “Nofei Hasela” neighborhood in the settlement of Ma’ale Adumim.
The company is also involved in multiple projects with the Israeli Ministry of Defense and the Israeli army. The company is a contractor with the Israeli military and the Ministry of Defense. Its military projects include the construction of “Kiryat Hatikshuv” in Be’er Sheva, which will be a “smart” army base operated by the Israeli army. The subsidiary Alom-Danya is involved in conducting aluminum works in a military base in the Naqab (Negev) area.
Company subsidiary Geo Danya is involved in the construction of three sections of an underground wall around the besieged Gaza Strip under a Ministry of Defense contract valued at 770 million NIS.
Another subsidiary, Cebus- Rimon is involved in the construction of a military training city. This subsidiary was also involved in the construction of the Tel Aviv Jerusalem Fast Train (A1) route, which crosses into the occupied West Bank in two sections.
Additionally, another subsidiary of Africa Israel, P.L.H. Lighting Engineering, supplies lighting poles to construction projects in the settlements. P.L.H. has provided 18 and 25 meter high lightning poles to the Jerusalem light rail, which connects the city center with the surrounding settlement neighborhoods. P.L.H lightning poles were also documented in A-Jib Checkpoint and along the entrance road to the settlement of Gush Etzion.
The C-Jerusalem Construction Site | 28 August 2013 | Gilo Settlement
The major shareholder of the company is Lev Leviev, who holds 48.13% of the shares.
CEO- Avinadav Greenshpun
Manager- Avraham Novogrotsky
Africa Israel Properties Ltd (55.93%); Haifa Quarries (45%); Af-Sar (100%); Netzer Nesharim (100%); Half Jubilee Ltd (49%); Givat Savyon Ltd (85%); Flamengo Ltd (100%); Africa Israel Rental Housing (100%); Lev Talpyot Ltd (60%); AFI Properties Jerusalem Concessions 2013 Ltd (100%); Danya Cebus Ltd (100%); Danya Cebus Ltd Luson Properties and Investments Ltd (50%); A.M.D.S Price Per Occupant Partnership (100%); Africa Israel Residence Ltd (74.21%); Sumeil Towers Ltd (50%); F.E. Develop & Building In Jerusalem Ltd (50%); Ram- Nach Ltd (57.5%); The New Givat Shmuel Ltd (100%); Afiram Ltd (40%); Africa Urban Renewal Ltd (100%); Meshtalot Savyon Ltd (21%); A.M Entrepreneurship Ltd (100%); Africa Israel International Investments (1997) Ltd (100%); Al Holdings USA Corp (100%); Al Properties and Development (U.S.A) Corp (100%); Al Florida holdings Inc. (100%); Praha Sen (S.R.O) (50%); Africa Israel International Properties (2002) Ltd (100%); AFI Europe NV (100%); Africa Israel (Financing) 1985 Ltd (100%); Africa Israel Investment House (100%); Bat Savyon (100%); Kalia Investments & Development of North Dead Sea Ltd (33.3%); Sarona Hotel Services Ltd (50%)
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 17/07/2019
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Limited
- CNH Industrial
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)