An Israeli oil and gas exploration company (previously named Genie Israel Oil and Gas).
On 21 February 2013, the oil council of the Israeli Ministry of Energy and Water granted Genie Israel Oil and Gas a three year exclusive petroleum exploration license in the occupied Syrian Golan. According to the company’s press release published in February, the petroleum exploration license covers 396.5 square kilometers in the southern part of the Golan.
During February 2015, Afek Oil and Gas announced that it has finished the preparations on the ground and began drilling for oil in the south of the Golan.
Israel’s exploitation of occupied natural resources is a clear violation of Article 55 of the Hague Regulations, among other provisions of International Humanitarian Law, the Geneva Convention and Customary International Law.
A private Israeli company, fully owned by the US-based corporation Genie Oil and Gas (GOGAS). GOGAS is a subsidiary of Genie Energy, a public company traded in Nasdaq.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 15/03/2015
- ABB Group
- Ahava Dead Sea Laboratories
- Ashtrom Group
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- Eden Springs
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- First Solar
- Genie Energy
- Green is us
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- HBI Haerter AG
- Israel Salt Company
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Nextcom Group
- Oron Group Investments & Holdings Ltd.
- Paz Oil Company
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Refu Elektronik
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- SMA Solar Technology
- T.M.M. Integrated Recycling Industries
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tzifha International
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yatir Quarry