A private Israeli manufacturer of organic teas.
The company uses organic herbs from the occupied Jordan valley for the production of its tea products.
The company is owned by Alon Ariel (92%) and Shoresh Hateva (8%) Ltd, a company partially owned by Alon Ariel.
Company clients include: OSEM USA, Mount of Olives, BIOCOOP, KAUFHOF, Bon Pain and Adama Organic Food
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 19/12/2018
- ABB Group
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Agro Star
- Agrofresh Pro
- All Trade Recycling
- Aluma (The Best Produce)
- Arava Export Growers
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Clal Sun
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Kardan NV
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- The Trendlines Group
- Trendlines Agtech – Mofet
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)