A private Israeli construction company.
A. Hezi Building and Investment is building 36 housing units in Gilo Hillside in the East Jerusalem settlement neighborhood of Gilo. The project is carried out under a tender of NIS 6.5 million, with development expenses of NIS 13.6 million, awarded to the company on 24 August 2014. Mercantile Discount Bank is accompanying the project, holding as collateral all the rights of the company in the project and all its rights to receive any funds in relation to this project, including from the Israeli tax authorities and from homebuyers in the project.
In 2015, together with Roni Engineering (T.N.P.) Ltd., the company built residential project “Gilo Gardens” in Gilo.
The company’s response, received by Who Profits on 29 June 2017, translation by Who Profits (original letter included as .pdf under the ‘attachments’ side bar):
“A response to your enclosed letter:
The one who conquered the lands of Gilo is Joshua, 3,500 years ago. Not from the Arabs but from the Canaanites who no longer exist.
And those building in Gilo today are the descendants of the generation of Joshua to whom we are proud to belong.
We do this with the full cooperation of our Arab friends who reside in the land of Israel.
Roni Elisha, CEO”
Director: Roni Elisha
Shareholders: Roni Engineering (T.N.P.) Ltd. and Hezi Avshalom
Roni Engineering (T.N.P.) Ltd, also owned by Roni Elisha, has partnered with A. Hezi to carry out a project in Gilo. Roni Engineering also executed a project in the Har Homa settlement neighborhood.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 20/06/2017
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)