Manufacturer of trucks, buses and civil engineering equipment. Volvo Buses, of the Volvo Group, holds 27% of the shares of the Israeli company Merkavim . Merkavim  manufactures buses for transporting prisoners for the Israeli Prison Authority. These buses are then used for the transporting of Palestinian political prisoners from the occupied territories to prisons inside Israel.
Additionally, bulldozers and trucks manufactured by other members of the Volvo Group, Volvo Construction Equipment and Volvo Trucks, were used in house demolitions of Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem, and in the construction of military checkpoints and Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
The exclusive Israeli representative of the Volvo Group including Volvo Construction Equipment and Volvo Trucks is Mayer's Cars and Trucks , which operates two Volvo licensed garages in the West Bank: the Mayer Davidov Garages in the industrial zone of Mishor Edomim and the Diesel Atarot Jerusalem Garage in Atarot Industrial Zone.
Major shareholders: Renault (17.7%), industrivärden (15.6%), Violet Partners (5.6%), SHB (4.7%) AMF Försäkring och Fonder (3.9%).
The Volvo Group includes Volvo Buses, Volvo Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero, Volvo Financial Services, Renault Trucks, Mack, Nissan Diesel.
Merkavim Transportation Technologies  is a subsidiary (27%) of Volvo Buses, the other 73% are held by Mayer's Cars and Trucks , which is also the exclusive Israeli representative of companies from the Volvo Group.
AB Volvo SE-405